Recently Matt McAfee, sales manager for MOGO, was invited to speak with Greg Jones at Motorcycle & Powersports News on an episode of “MPN Power Player.”
In the interview, Matt summarizes his automotive and entrepreneurial experience that allows him to understand the technology needs of dealerships of every type. He also discusses how MOGO GPS tracking services can be integrated into a full suite of dealer solutions as a valuable addition to the F&I portfolio.
Listen to the full interview to learn how MOGO has evolved to expand into the powersports market, covering topics that include:
- How MOGO is different from standard GPS map services
- The details of stolen vehicle location and recovery
- Available vehicle activity and safety alerts
- Importance of monitoring small vehicles’ battery life
- Using geofencing as a safety and security feature
- How members of the MOGO dealer network can increase profits with GPS sales
While this conversation was dedicated specifically to powersports, MOGO can be installed on virtually any vehicle and is available to RV, watercraft, automotive, and other dealers to add to their product offerings.
We thank Greg for his time and encourage you to contact us for any additional information.